Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Why people do the things they do

In St Gallen, I wake up thinking of what to do with myself for the rest of the day and I find myself making a conscious effort to walk slower cos everyone else is behind...Im not used to it. Im a wild child haha. No no its not that, its just a bit too slow...today we stayed home from 2pm onwards as we had to get our laundry done. The silence was quite loud since we were all holed up in our own rooms doing our own stuff.
This cannot go on. Tomorrow we are going to Zurich and probably have dinner at some chinese restaurant since its CNY eve. Day after, school starts. Hurray!
Left to Right beginning from the top row:
1. Our apartment block
2. The entrance
3. A very small kitchen
4. Fully equipped with utensils and crockery
5. Living room 1
6. Living room 2
7. My room 1
8. My room 2
9. Bing kai's room
10. Maccann in his room
11. Common toilet
12. Hallway leading to the door

No comments: