Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Never grow old

I had a dream
Strange it may seem
It was my perfect day

I opened my eyes
I realized
This is my perfect day

Birds in the sky
They look so high
This is my perfect day

I feel the breeze
I feel at ease
It is my perfect day

Forever young
I hope you'll stay
Forever young
- Cranberries

These pictures were taken en route to the Wildlife Park Peter and Paul near our school. Lessons ended at 12pm so we decided to go for a little excursion with Vee and Nadda.


At a beautiful location on the rich panorama hilltop above the city centre is the Wildlife Park Peter and Paul, which is well known for its ibex breeding. You'll also meet red deer, sikahirsch, fallow deer, chamois, ibex, marmots, wild boars, lynxes and wild cats.

Like real! I only remember seeing 3 boars, many deers and 1 obese chicken! The 'wild' animals (they were in cages...) were so sluggish, I think its the weather. Spring is here...flowers have started to bloom and the temperature has been rising- on sunday it was 17 degrees celcius!

(There are 2 boars in the left picture)

After resting at home for a while, we went out for dinner with Bingkai's buddy, Christine and her 2 friends, Philip and Julia. They brought us to this place famous for fondues and man was it good! The ambience was traditionally Swiss, the food was exceptional, the service was really good and last but not least the company was nice! Although it cost us quite a bit, we thought that it was really worth it! We had meat fondue (otherwise known as steamboat in Singapore)!

I feel like I have been very sociable this week already. Tomorrow I am going to stay at home and rest...zzzzz....

No comments: