Sunday, March 30, 2008

Shakespeare's Insults

London is a place that has something for everyone...I love this place man. As of now, Paris and London are tied for the spot of my #1 favourite city...Still on the road so i can't upload pictures but when Im back home...be prepared for a bao4 zha4 post i tell you! (reminds me of wing yee's bao4 zha4 posts haha)

For now i just want to share some of Shakespeare's insults...they are SO funny...i kept laughing to myself on the bus while reading them!

"Shakespeare's lively pen gives us a substantial collection of robust options for every insulting need...May it prove a useful tool for education and the improvement of the quality of family row or partner irritation."

The tartness of his face sours ripe grapes - Coriolanus
Thou crusty batch of nature - Troilus and Cressida
Could I come near your beauty with my nails - Henry VI, Part II
...I'd set my ten commandments in your face - Henry VI, Part II
Thou smell of mountain goat - Henry V
She is spherical, like a globe. I could find out countries in her - The Comedy of errors
Scratching could not make it worse....such a face as yours - Much ado about nothing
I was searching for a fool when i found you - As you like it

***

Anyway today the guys went to Borough market (where they ate a lot) while i went over to visit Wingyee at her apartment near Russell Square. So Mac very kindly bought me a chocolate fondant since i missed the feasting with them. I just ate it though, like about 8h after the time of purchase. It still tasted heavenly! However, Im staying at Hanyan's apartment now and i was too lazy to search for a spoon, so i used my fingers to eat it.

While eating...
Me: Shit...i'm so going to get a sore throat tomorrow (fingers continuing to dig the fondant)
BK: (Looks at me and half sniggers...) Sigh...
After finishing the fondant...
Me: (To myself aloud) Hmmm...i wonder if i should wash my hands
BK: YAAAA?!
Me: Was thinking of just licking my fingers clean...
BK: (Remains silent- MAYBE he was thinking 'oh my goodness....')

So anyway i thanked Mac for the fondant and he said, "for you there's nothing chocolate can't fix, for the rest, mac can!" haha...which IS true.

BK is snoring really loudly now. He told me to throw a pillow at him when he snores loudly so that he will change his sleeping position and the snoring will cease..but i dont really dare to do that...plus after throwing the pillow at him i will have to go and retrieve it..chezzzz....forget it.

Man this is such a crappy post...save for the bit on Shakespeare's insults. Ok fine...that was kinda crappy as well.

No comments: