Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Moonlighters at Langgasse 37

Seriously I'm doing this at risk of being boycotted big time...but i don't care! haha.


Just wanted to show you guys what we do at home...beginning with the toilet picture, one can see Mac (who has OCD) cleaning the toilet happily. I was watching him clean the toilet for a while..that was when i told him that in 60 years time if we both were still single we should get married. Quite sweet of me right...i mean...Mac can clean...he can also...clean......and....clean....wunderbar! To which he snorted and really nearly fell into the bathtub...cos he lost his grip on the slimy sides...ok Whatever Man Mac!!!

Our next contestant is Bingky! Cannot blame him for hunching and looking very serious and stressed. It is indeed a stressful thing booking flights...and taking charge of all the logistics. Very grateful for him...after hearing stories about other people having to stay overnight one more day somewhere else because they missed the last train or sthg. Btw, the desk he is using is the one we all have and its terribly small and irritating. You should see me at my desk. i look even worse..like my whole head is sucked into the square where the laptop is...and my peripheral vision is blocked by the wooden sides...sometimes i only realise that someone else is in my room after they make some noise!

The last picture of the kitchen (without me of course) represents what i moonlight as-Maria! haha...nice kitchen we have over here huh! ;) ok maria go sleep now...tomorrow wake up 6am to make breakfirst for sir maccann and sir bingkai, or else no off day, cannot go orchard mrt to meet my friends and picnic!

No comments: